We can take on the role of your company secretary and carry out the relevant tasks including
- The formation of a company
- Undertaking company searches
- Preparing and filing all the statutory returns
- Preparing minutes and resolutions
- Handling share transfers and the issuing of shares
- Arranging capital reorganisation and dividends
The company secretarial role is a potential minefield. We can help steer you through it and make sure everything is filed correctly and on time. We have also helped some companies who have faced being struck off by Companies House when they have not had the right paperwork in place – the message is not to leave it till the last minute!